Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 132

Thread: Final Fantasy X... [!OT]

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you mean? I know they're giving new costumes obviog the battle system, redoing the leveling system, and adding new out of battle systems

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gyaaaah to many spoilers!! @__@

  3. #73
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm starting to like the story, because


    *MAJOR FFX SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    It turns out that religion is an evil organization. I love it when games/movies/anything picks on religion in any way.

    BTW, I'm right after you get to play with Yuna alone, don't spoil anything past that for me, thanks.

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    *EOS*

  4. #74
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pope, we have a people who wish Excomunion... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I cannot be excommunicated, I'm not even registered on the church to begin with. And if I were so, I'm sure any priest would excommunicate me after hearing 2 minutes of what I have to say about the church...

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, he's weird looking. Not a likeable weird either.

  7. #77
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A well, i guess it is a decision you've made. I'm not going to enter in Religion disputes... As far as religion is the main reason for all bad things in this world. (Inquisition, Radical Fondamentalism...) Oh, but this was a [!OT] FFX thread, so, let's leave that aside... Where are you now?

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Bump* I'm now in the sacred mountain of the Ronso, after beating the boss and having a dream. I stopped playing a month ago because of finals etc., then I started Grandia, I will continue playing FFX after I beat Grandia.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Valgarv is finishing FFVIII again. and after i've seen the "software" renderer of EPSXE i must say that most of the visual effects that FFX has were also (in lower scale) in FFVIII, such as frame-buffer motion blur, or even software-made multitexturing.

    Besides, it is pretty much faster than the D3D renderer in some ways in which the D3D renderer was slow, and it also shows all the frame buffer effects, unlike the Hard accelerated mode. Not obstant, some transparency effects are really slow in Software mode, there is no perfect renderer, i guess...

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Ryudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2002
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Phoenix appearance is sooo slow....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •